They’re more than just shows and they’re more than just characters. They’re friends and family.
I’ll really miss these guys! I love them!
Fill this according to you and reblog so your followers can know you!
1. State your name: Tiffany
2. State the name that your parents almost named you: Courtney.
3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most? Probably my brother. My whole family is pretty close though.
4. What was your first job? I worked at my old tae kwon do gym. I taught the the 3-6 year olds. :)
5. Did anything embarrassing happen this week? I almost slipped and fell on my face 10 minutes ago. In my defense, the roads are icy today.
6. Do you miss your ex? What ex?
7. White chocolate or dark chocolate? Dark chocolate. I have a dairy allergy and it’s the only chocolate I can eat.
8. Do people praise you for your looks? Sometimes.
9. What is your favorite color of clothing to wear? Probably dark blue or black.
10. How do you wear your makeup? I don’t wear a lot of makeup. I usually go a few weeks without it and then a few weeks wearing it. I usually only wear concealer, blush, and mascara though.
11. What are some of your nicknames? Some people call me Tiff.
12. How many bedrooms are in your house? 4
13. How many bathrooms? 4
14. Do you have a job? No
15. Do you have a car? No, I haven’t even signed up for Driver’s Ed ugh.
16. Do you work out every week? Not anymore. I used to work out 12 hours a week when I did tae kwon do. I try to do core exercises each night though.
17. Did you brush your teeth this morning? Yes. I can’t bare to skip anymore since I got braces.
18. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? No
19. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? Yes. It’s fucking terrifying though.
20. What kind of bathing suit do you wear? A bikini, but my boobs are too small to the hold that shit in place so I end up wearing a shirt overtop.
21. Do you like your eyes? Yes
22. Do you think you are pretty? I have my good days and my bad days, but I think I’m alright.
23. Who was the last person you talked to in person? My mom
24. How much money is in your checking account? Psh idk
25. Are you single? Yep
26. Do you want kids? Idk I have mixed feelings about it.
27. Tell me what your back pack looks like: I don’t have one. I asked for a messenger bag for Christmas though.
28. What celebrity do you think is hot?
Everyone is attractive to me honestlyMisha Collins
29. Last movie you saw in theatres: If it counts, I saw the Doctor Who Special in theaters.
30. Are you dating the same person you dated last year? I have never dated anyone.
31. Has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? N/A
32. Have you ever cheated? N/A
33: Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? How many questions relating to dating are there omg.
34: What do you like to do in your spare time? Tumblr, draw, and eat.
35: Do you have a facebook? If so, would you add the person who you reblogged this from? I think I added Katie a year ago.
36: What’s the cutest thing someone’s ever done for you? Once Rosemary made these little painted cards with quotes from Olan Rogers and she mailed them to me. I have them hanging on my wall. Rosemary does a lot cute things.
37: Who was the last person you texted? My dad.
38: How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had? These questions about dating just make me feel bad haha
39: How do you look right now? I’m in typical Sunday apparel so not great.
40: Who’s the person who first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”? Keane comes to mind.
my body is ready (gents) —> misha collins
"I don’t terribly like rules or conventions or being bounded by the insidious forces of normalcy. I had a moment when I first got on Supernatural when I was like, oh my god, people are paying attention to me, I have fans, maybe I should cultivate an image and try to seem really cool. I had this moment of being commercially self conscious and it took maybe a month for me to realize no, this is not who I fucking am, and here’s a picture of me in drag, which is by the way so much more liberating and relaxing."
It was 80 degrees yesterday.